Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The big Star Citizen thread

92 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks good, even on low graphics.

The  community has brought out an englishpatch!  Hurrah most things are translated now.  If you feel like having a go, just get yourself an account for $8 from OBT game and come play!

PS, my line up of ships in Sc is now 

Connie (explorer varient)

Freelancer

Gladius]

PPS,  bought a GTX 970 :D

Posted · Report post

Fancy any Star Citizen tonight Bram ?

Posted · Report post

Sorry, haven't been on much lately. Can do some SC this weekend perhaps, gaming room is messy right now (paperwork everywhere). Need to sort that out before anything else.

Nice upgrade btw, I'll be upgrading around june as well, when the new specialized cards for VR launch.

Posted · Report post

Alright  im free tonight if you are about!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Went to GamesCom last week and talked to some devs. Also saw Chris Roberts but didn't get the chance to meet him. I had the privilege of playing against a dev, he destroyed me, lol. My name was also mentioned on the livestream, "concierge backer Bram aka Agahnim is here with us", hehe. Got a lot of tips for improving my game which helped instantly, was great fun.

The 2.5 and 3.0 presentation (livestream) was awesome, 3.0 was confirmed for launch by the end of this year and it'll include basic professions and such.

Also, on a sidenote I just got a nice payment (too much) from my insurance for the water leakage in my house. Spent a bit more than 3k€ on a new gaming setup, it's going to be epic.

Edited by Agahnim

Posted · Report post

Awesome mate! didn't realize you were at Gamescon!  3.0 Looks EPIC!

Let me know when you are going to start playing again? We can do some multiplayer stuff, its a bit boring soloing missions now in SC, my Connie is gathering dust :(

Posted · Report post

My flight sticks are broken atm, in for repairs. Once they are back, I'm ready to play again. 

Posted · Report post

Nice

I joined the herds of other mmoer's and bought legion for wow, gives me something to do for a few weeks!  TBH the game has changed quite a bit4.

Posted · Report post

How's your house going Poes, got everything fixed?

So you both still playing S. Citz?

I've seen the latest gameplay, It's starting to look like a game but still not much to do tho. Upcoming update 3.0 looks like it could be fun and combat in 0 G. looks weird as f* tho.

Posted · Report post

0G looks funky indeed, but in real life it'll be weird as well :P

CitizenCon is coming up the 9th of october, from what I heard at GamesCom they will show lots more new stuff and have a cool announcement. It's supposed to be 2x better than the GamesCom presentation, which in my eyes was already great.

I'm not playing SC at the moment, due to my flight sticks being in repair. Once they arrive, I'll pick it up again and try up my dogfighting skills.

House is still a work in progress and will remain so for quite some time. Water damage is up for repairs, but it's manageable. Life goes on :P

Posted · Report post

Ah oke good to hear, life goes on indeed. ;)

I played a little bit with the Mustang Alpha, no wonder it's a ship included in the starters pack, IT SUCKS! 

Posted · Report post

2.6 is out in a few weeks. Fancy some multi crew play in my Constallation? :D  CAnt fly it solo  hah

Posted · Report post

2.6 is out, I'll be playing from the 26th onwards.

WIll mainly play Star Marine I think.

Posted · Report post

Are you playing yet Bram :)?

Posted · Report post

Haven't played yet, busy days. Will be constructing a new desk (finaly) in 2 weeks so will be good to go then. Can't fit all my equipment on my current desk so couldn't be bothered to play yet. Didn't feel right playing without the right controls :P

But if you want, can always boot the game for a short session just to check things out.

Posted · Report post

Haven't played yet, busy days. Will be constructing a new desk (finaly) in 2 weeks so will be good to go then. Can't fit all my equipment on my current desk so couldn't be bothered to play yet. Didn't feel right playing without the right controls :P

But if you want, can always boot the game for a short session just to check things out.

Alright let me know when dude!