Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where are you all!

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just putting a thread up to see if anyone is still about? :o

Posted · Report post

Still here, just that the site wasn't available for me for a long time.

Posted · Report post

True story, server crashed. Didn't even notice :P

Posted · Report post

Also, I'm playing lotro casually again. Will play the new expansion, thank god that it will have a lvl bump token as I want to try out a new class for once. 

Posted · Report post

Also, I'm playing lotro casually again. Will play the new expansion, thank god that it will have a lvl bump token as I want to try out a new class for once. 

oh!  Might re-install then.  Ive been playing warhammer total war for a bit, but solo gaming is getting boring   fast!  Bless online still looks great if it ever comes to the west!

Posted · Report post

Bless doesn't appeal to me that much. Been following the game a bit, but decided I won't play it.

Later this year I'll have my alpha access to Chronicles of Elyria and Ashes of Creation, those games seem really promissing to me. Also, Star Citizen 3.0 will be here very soon.

I've bought a 3 month sub for lotro and I'll buy the Mordor expansion for lotro. I am going to join another kin this week as I've just dinged lvl105. With the Mordor expansion you get 1 level boost item (up to level 105) for 1 character but you can buy more on the store. I plan to boost another 2 characters to lvl105 since I have the lotro points to do so. Max level in Mordor will be 115.

Posted · Report post

Bless doesn't appeal to me that much. Been following the game a bit, but decided I won't play it.

Later this year I'll have my alpha access to Chronicles of Elyria and Ashes of Creation, those games seem really promissing to me. Also, Star Citizen 3.0 will be here very soon.

I've bought a 3 month sub for lotro and I'll buy the Mordor expansion for lotro. I am going to join another kin this week as I've just dinged lvl105. With the Mordor expansion you get 1 level boost item (up to level 105) for 1 character but you can buy more on the store. I plan to boost another 2 characters to lvl105 since I have the lotro points to do so. Max level in Mordor will be 115.

I suppose I can max level my Bard to 105 then?

Posted · Report post

Your minstrel? I suppose you could :)

It took me about 5 days to lvl from 100 to 105 though (2,5h/level).. Is your minstrel named Pocus? If so, he's lvl64, and that means A LOT of time needed to get lvl105 (and 115 after mordor)

Posted · Report post

He is pocus and I was logged in lastnight.  Ugh, thats going to take time!  However, if the Mordor expansion gives you instant 105 then happy days!  Totally forgotten how to play though >.<

Posted (edited) · Report post

press buttons and embrace the lag :)

US servers suck donkey balls

Might as well consider farming deeds on that toon, best time investment while waiting for that lvl boost

Edited by Agahnim

Posted · Report post

Poke me on whatsapp when you want to play, might be easier to stay connected. I'll PM you my number.

Posted · Report post

Mordor launches tomorrow, 2nd of august

Posted · Report post

Mordor is intense. Not that easy at all, but real downside is that there isn't all that much to do yet. No raid or instances available for now..

I'm just getting some toons to lvl115 and grinding deeds so I can go straight into raiding once its there.